Today is the Day

Today is the day.  It is the day where I say no to the unhealthy lifestyle I have been struggling with and where I say yes to a healthier, happier life.  Years ago, I had been pretty physically fit.  I was going to the gym, eating right, and, well, happy.  Then a two years ago, tragedy struck and my life was forever changed.  My son was diagnosed with leukemia, ending his battle 6 months later.  This left a very big empty section in my heart and has been filled with a ton of processed food, drinks, and sugar.  I finally feel like I have reached a point in my life where I need to stop the emotional eating and find other things to fill that void.  

So, I am getting ready to embark on 30 days of clean eating.  Each night, I am going to blog about how I did that day.  I am using this blog as a way to keep myself accountable.  I also plan on tracking my weekly progress with percentages lost/gained (hoping more!)

Here's to a healthier, happier me!


Comments