August 2nd AM

Today is the first day of this change of lifestyle and habits.  Woke up this morning and fed the chickens.  Made pancakes (although I wanted one or many) for the girls, but was able to make 2 eggs and sweet potato for me.  Although I am a HUGE fan of cheese, breakfast was actually tasty without.  

I am hoping I can keep this up.  Praying I won't want the dairy as well as the other things.  

My own intention for today:

  I can live without alcohol.  I can survive social situations without libations.  I am worth it.  I am worth living a healthier lifestyle.  And from an emotional standpoint, my soul matters.  I realize that I can talk to Otto without being outside smoking.  I can talk to him inside the house, in my car, in my room.  There's no need to be outside.  I am strong.  I can make it through today.  

I am off to pick up my guy from the AT.  How bad will he smell?!?!  

Here is this week's picture and stats.  I plan on updating this weekly in order to track my progress.


Weight: 197

Comments