August 2nd PM

Drove a little over an hour to meet up with Mark and the boys.  As three of the four walked off the AT trailhead, I was a little worried when I didn't see the fourth.  Moments later, Mark and I drove a little way down the road to pick up the final groupie.  That road was bumpy as hell!  I couldn't get over it, nor did I want any damage happening to my car!

So, I have been eating pretty well today.  I was able to make some eggs and sweet potato for breakfast.  A few hours later, I snacked on dried apple, orange-flavored cranberries and almonds.  For lunch, I ended up having half an avocado and a tomato with balsamic vinegar.  For dinner, I made zucchini fritters.

My watch buzzed me to start my fasting for the night, so I started the clock.  So, for the rest of the night, it is water all the way.  Hoping Mark doesn't make popcorn later - that will be majorly tempting!


Comments