August 15th PM

 Today has been an amazing day for me.  I took advantage of the morning with yoga, followed by a walk down Main during swim practice, followed by a walk in two great state parks.  Not only did I get in some great exercise, but I was able to keep my eating and drinking under control.  Prior to leaving on our little adventure, I repacked quite a few snacks that I knew would help me stay within my points.  We only stopped to eat out once.  I looked over the menu carefully and picked something that was relatively low in points.  It was a late lunch, early dinner.  This worked out well, leaving me with 10 points remaining.  Again - so proud of myself.  I made a plan and stuck to it.  I also had the opportunity to go to a party tonight, but decided to stay home so that I could stick to my water and not be tempted by alcohol.  Yah for me!

Comments