August 15th AM

I haven't been here writing because we had Hurricane Isasaic hit CT.  We were without power for 6 days and the internet was down for 8.  Of course, without power and such, everyone in the neighborhood turned to drinking.  I added smoking to my list as well.  Although I didn't feel like I went too overboard, it wasn't my intention.  I realize how much this blogging is helping me to set my intentions for the day and then reflecting how I did for the day.


Since this past Monday I have not had a drink or a cig in 5 days.  This is a big accomplishment for me, considering that Friday - Sunday are my downfall days.  Gina convinced me to start Weight Watchers with her.  I did really well this week.  I have been focusing on staying within my points as well as not eating after 7pm.  So proud of myself.


My intention for today is to keep within my points and be true to what I am eating.  I want to make sure that whatever I am eating, that I reflect that on my app.  There have been times I have cheated in order to keep within my points.  But this time is different.  If I'm not going to be truthful, then the weight won't go away.  That is my main goal - a lighter Leigh.  

Comments