Aug 18th PM

 Well, I wasn't able to post this morning due to no power .... again.  Annoying, but we eventually got it back at 1:45pm.  


Took the girls to get Tessie's phone fixed.  while that was happening, we went back to school shopping where Tess got a new pair of Nikes and Lu picked out a bunch of clothes.  The thing that I loved the most was that Tess was Lu's personal stylist.  That made my heart sing!


I was really good with regards to watching my food intake.  I was completely within my points.  I used them all.  One of these days, I may want to give up the dessert.  LOL!   But, it makes me feel like I am actually having it.  It's not ice cream, but it's something.


Mark had a better day.   Although he was tired this morning, he had moments of happiness.  I was even able to book a 4 person spa hour for Saturday afternoon.  He was thankful that I did that.


Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.  :)


Dinner tomorrow night at the Samsons!

Comments