Aug 17th AM

 So I ran out of time last night and forgot to blog.  Didn't realize it until I was going to bed.  I was way too tired to turn on the computer.  But, I am back today.


Yesterday was a busy day.  What was meant to be a day of family bike riding, turned into a day of cleaning, organizing, and rearranging.  This was due to constant rain.  That was ok with me, for we made some major changes.  


Mark and I went from cleaning his office to then cleaning the downstairs playroom that has been used in over a year, to moving his office downstairs, making it a more permanent room.  


We were also able to sit down with the girls and make lists of our strengths, wants, interests, and what makes us feel good.  Then we were able to see how everyone in the family rated them.  From there we have 6 areas needing more discussion.  I thought it went well, but I think Mark saw it going in another direction. 


Today I am checking in with my stats.  I am officially calling this my first weigh-in since last week.  Last week I was 197.5 pounds.  Today I weighed in at 193.8 pounds.  Although I am bummed (was hoping for more), I am proud that I was able to be down almost 4 pounds.  


My intention today is to continue to track and eat well.  I am going to continue to increase my intake of water.  I also want to make sure that I get back to school clothing for Lu.  Tess is all set.  I am somewhat all set.

Comments