Aug 16th AM

 Today is going to be a great day.  I woke up at 6am and started my day with 40 minutes of yoga (which I did on my own - no video, just doing moves that I felt confident with from previous classes/videos).   Then it was off to the outside world to feed my little chickens.  Red is still giving me a run for my money - every time I open that door she starts walking towards me as if she is going to attack my feet.  Still not sure if she is a rooster or not.  


What is my intention for today?  I have a couple, some minor, one major.  Today I definitely want to continue making sure I stay within my points.  Secondly, I want to make sure I am eating good, wholesome foods versus things that are too processed.  My major intention today is to sit down with Mark and make a map of things we want to do in our lifetime.  He's been down in the dumps lately, and I know this is something that he wants to do.  I want to help provide him with a sense of movement towards a bigger goal in life, whatever those goals may be.  


Today is a great day.  One which I am still breathing, still here.  Going to make the most of today.

Comments